[ptx] Panopano.com

David Grant david.grant at telus.net
Tue Sep 13 21:49:21 BST 2005

Rob Park wrote:

>On 9/13/05, David Grant <david.grant at telus.net> wrote:
>

>>Anyone know what happened to http://www.panopano.com?
>>

>I assume it closed due to lack of interest, which is unfortunate. I
>hadn't actually ordered any prints from them, mostly because I don't
>often print anything at all, but I probably would have ordered a print
>or two around christmas.

Anyone know who can print panoramas? I go to
http://www.abcphotocolour.com here in Vancouver for all my prints of
4x6, 8x10, etc.... You can see what kind of equipment they have from
their webpage. Can any professional machine print on a continous sheet?
ie. is the dimension only limited in one dimension? I wrote them an
email but never heard back.

Dave