[ptx] At the risk of sounding very stupid (Suse 9.3 issue)...

manouchk manouchk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 21:15:46 BST 2005

Le Vendredi 2 Septembre 2005 15:59, Edwin Schraven a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Hugin comes with Suse 9.3. Bu it's a buggy version that keeps crashing
> on my system and it doesn't dupport enblend. So I removed it from my
> system so I could install the latest version.
> I tried everything I could think of to get it installed. I googled fow a
> day, searched this list but came up with no answer to my problem.
> Things go wrong at the first step. Suse does not have wxGTK-xrc, wich is
> required for installation of the rpm's and sourcecode that's available
> on the website.
> The only version I can find (and wich worked with Suse 9.1) are Fedora
> RPM's. But they are for version 2.4.2 and Suse 9.3 has version 2.5.3
> installed. So no go there :-(.

I don't have suse here but check that xrc is not already included in the rpm
with version 2.5.3 (look in all file installed). In mandrake xrc is included
in wxGTK but what rpm are you trying to install? It should be a suse because
if it not for suse, library may be in different directories..

--
"If something happens to me, the name of the person responsible is Bush"
                                                             Hugo Chavez