[ptx] At the risk of sounding very stupid (Suse 9.3 issue)...

Edwin Schraven bieren at home.nl
Fri Sep 2 19:59:27 BST 2005

Hi all,

Hugin comes with Suse 9.3. Bu it's a buggy version that keeps crashing
on my system and it doesn't dupport enblend. So I removed it from my
system so I could install the latest version.
I tried everything I could think of to get it installed. I googled fow a
day, searched this list but came up with no answer to my problem.
Things go wrong at the first step. Suse does not have wxGTK-xrc, wich is
required for installation of the rpm's and sourcecode that's available
on the website.
The only version I can find (and wich worked with Suse 9.1) are Fedora
RPM's. But they are for version 2.4.2 and Suse 9.3 has version 2.5.3
installed. So no go there :-(.

What can I do to resolve this? I don't think downgrading wxGTK to
version 2.4.2 is an option because of the huge amount of dependencies.
Has someone done a successfull installation on Suse9.3?

Regards,

Ed.