[ptx] compiling hugin by disable the boost test framework

Cheok Yan Cheng yccheok at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 16:19:11 BST 2005

Hello, I would like to compile hugin under my ubuntu
hoary.

Since I dun have boost c++ header, I decide to disable
the boost package through configure.

./configure --prefix=/home/yccheok/experiment2/
--with-pano=/home/yccheok/experiment --with-boost=no

However, at the end of configure, I still get an error
message::
checking for boost_unit_test_framework library variant
presence... no
configure: error:
        the boost headers must be installed on your
system
        but configure could not find it. Use
--with-boost to
        specify the location of the boost library and
        --with-boost-version to specify your version

May I know the correct flag I should use?

Thanks!

cheok