[ptx] Finally hugin works on Redhat 7.3 using .tar.gz stuffs, and questions

Sengen Prasomsouk sengen at 2chatter.com
Wed Oct 12 06:24:06 BST 2005

Hi,

I just tried it out and still the same problem. Could this be something
wrong with my libpano12.so library? I have looked over the config.log
and here is what I found:
configure:23974: checking for pano12/queryfeature.h
configure:23981: result: yes
configure:23989: result: panotools query functions enabled
configure:23998: checking for fcnPano in -lpano12
configure:24028: gcc -o conftest -g -O2  -I/usr/include  -L/usr/lib
conftest.c -lpano12   >&5
/usr/lib/libpano12.so: undefined reference to `ZCombSetFocusWindowHalfwidth'
/usr/lib/libpano12.so: undefined reference to `ZCombSetEnabled'
/usr/lib/libpano12.so: undefined reference to `ZCombSetMaskType'
/usr/lib/libpano12.so: undefined reference to `ZCombSetDisabled'
/usr/lib/libpano12.so: undefined reference to
`ZCombSetSmoothingWindowHalfwidth'
/usr/lib/libpano12.so: undefined reference to `ZCombSeeImage'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
configure:24034: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "hugin"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "hugin"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "0.5"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "hugin 0.5"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "pablo.dangelo at web.de"
| #define ENABLE_NLS 1
| #define HAVE_GETTEXT 1
| #define HAVE_DCGETTEXT 1
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void std::exit (int) throw (); using std::exit;
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

 int
| main ()
| {
| fcnPano ();
|   ;
|   return 0;
| }
configure:24059: result: no
configure:24076: checking if Panotools package is complete
configure:24081: result: no -- some components failed test
configure:24128: error:
        the panorama tools library must be installed on your system
        but configure could not find it. Use --with-pano to
        specify the location of the panotools library

Appreciate all the your helps...thanks.

Regards,
Sengen