[ptx] artifacts when scrolling

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Mon May 30 23:03:07 BST 2005

douglas wilkins schrieb:
> --- Rob Park <rbpark at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>On 5/29/05, douglas wilkins <dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>>I am looking at Robs' work on the UI as a possible solution/workaround. ie
>>>replace the framed areas with bolded labels instead.
>>
>>Well, if you do it in one place, you have to do it everywhere else to
>>maintain consistency ;)
>
> Already done and in CVS :-)

Hmm, why have you changed the background colors? I assume you wanted to
see how the widgets are sized, but forgot to revert back to the default
background color. Also, "number of CPs" choice as well as the roll,
pitch and yaw text entry fields are wider than before. This wastes a lot
of lot of space, since one doesn't need to enter numbers with more than
lets say 5 or 6 digits there.