[ptx] Re: [PanoTools_Meeting_2005] Any more presentations?

Luca Vascon crimsonkingit at yahoo.it
Mon May 30 10:46:37 BST 2005

I also would like to have a kind of time in which who want can present his
work...
A kind of  "how I did to shot this" or "this is my artistic research" :-)
I can present  "shots from towers".. 15mt out of nodal point.
;-P

There will be Agnos' speach (and his products to play with) there will be a
speech about LARGE prints, Andy "the Golem" ;-)
I hope Aldo Hoeben will be again illustrating all the news in spiV
engine....
We have a lot of free space for other speakers.

I hope someone will speak about Hugin state... ??? and about free
software????
:-)

IF REQUESTED I can have a short speech about teaching qtvr photographic
techniques. But I do not believe it is a common interest