[ptx] Re: thoughts for hugin UI, post 0.5

douglas wilkins dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 27 15:36:08 BST 2005

--- Carl von Einem <einem at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> From: douglas wilkins <dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk>

> > Not having a Mac, yes it would be great to get an idea of what you are
> talking
> > about.
>
> A page with all images (ca. 850 KB) is on
> http://www.einem.net/ptx/print-dialog.htm
> hope this helps

It does :-) It seems to validate the concept (if not the execution) of a
variable portion of dialog. print-dialog_02.png and print-dialog_03.png
specifically are way different. I think that the lesson for us is that as long
as the portions of the stitcher panel are all laid out similarly, we can afford
to use two layouts for PTStitcher and nona

> > I wish I could be there, but it may be difficult with the other things
> > happening in my life :-(
>
> How about a PanoTools meeting next year in England? :-)

Maybe :-)

regards,
Doug