[ptx] hugin very slow.

Brian Innes brianinnes81 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 19 06:03:06 BST 2005

Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> Brian schrieb:
>
>> I have done a checkout of hugin from CVS, and I am finding that it is
>> running very very sluggishly.
>

> Maybe you have enabled the "auto update" of the preview window? This
> tends to eat lots of time. I have to check if the updating is done
> even when the preview window is closed.
>
> ciao
>   Pablo

I did not have the preview window open, as I had just loaded up the pto
file from autopano-sift.

Strange thing is, running the windows build of hugin 0.5 rc1, it is very
very fast.  Have there been recent changes to libpano12? Perhaps I need
to update mine on linux.  I'll certainly try that this evening, as well
as recompiling hugin 0.5rc1 on linux.

regards

--
Brian Innes