[ptx] 'f'

Philippe Gac tech at ediphi.org
Wed May 18 12:41:27 BST 2005

> > Hmm, I think the double click is slower than pressing "f" on the
> > keyboard.
>
> If this is what philippe is looking for - much faster :-)

'f' only optimizes locally; it doesn't search anew for a corresponding point so it only works for very small moves.

Anyway, I think it is a good thing to have features accessible both with (on the point) mouse and keyborad.

There is an old behaviour with 'f', which seems deactivated (emits a bip) although the button is accepted. esp. when
points are already registered.

philippe

btw, I put some more panoramas online at http://philippe.gac.free.fr/pho/index.htm