[ptx] hugin windows build

douglas wilkins dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 16 16:19:18 BST 2005

Hi there,

--- Bruno Postle <bruno at postle.net> wrote:
> douglas wilkins wrote:
> >
> > The beta 7 release includes a windows installer.
>
> Just tried on this windows box and it looks good.

Excellent!

> I think that the windows installer should include
> Pano12.dll, PTOptimizer.exe (the one from
sourceforge
> if that works on Windows)

It does :-)

> and enblend.exe.
>
> We shouldn't have to point to Max Lyons' site and
> various other places for all these things, since
> they are relatively small and
> fully redistributable.

Agreed. The nsi file that we use to build already has
support for this. I will probably add Pano12.dll and
PTOptimizer.exe for rc1, but I would like to get
permission from Andrew first before adding enblend
(Although there is already a version of enblend on the
hugin site)

regards,
Doug