[ptx] Further updates to panotools for 64 bit platforms

Jim Watters jwatters at photocreations.ca
Tue May 10 03:50:36 BST 2005

I finally had a little time to build the new CVS of libpano,  I needed
to do a little tweaking to get the project to build with msvs.net My
first test indicate that an old problem with PNG files on Windows is
resolved.  I will continue tomorrow.  Thank you Douglas for your
contribution.

Jim

--

 Jim Watters