[ptx] Compiling Mono / gtk-sharp for autopano-sift etc by hand (AMD64)

Brian brianinnes81 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 4 18:25:13 BST 2005

Hal,

I have got Mono 1.1.6, libgdiplus 1.1.5 and gtk-sharp 1.9.3 to compile
on Ubuntu amd64 however when I try to run autopanog.exe:

mono /usr/local/bin/autopanog.exe
** (/usr/local/bin/autopanog.exe:20546): WARNING **: Could not find
assembly gtk-sharp, references from /usr/local/bin/autopanog.exe
(assemblyref_index=1)
     Major/Minor: 1,0
     Build:       0,0
     Token:       35e10195dab3c99f
System error: No such file or directory

I compiled and installed in this fashion:

libgdiplus:  ./configure --prefix=/usr/local; make; make install
gtk-sharp:  ./configure --prefix=/usr/local; make; make install
mono:         ./configure --prefix=/usr/local; make; make install

All done as root user.

so it seems gtk-sharp although has been compiled hasn't been installed
correctly, or at least mono cannot find it.

I don't suppose you could email me the ebuilds for mono, gtk-sharp and
libgdiplus so I could see how they are compiled on Gentoo to see if I
have perhaps made an error when configuring and compiling mono etc?

cheers

--
Brian