[ptx] Re: New HuginOSX is out

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Wed Mar 30 22:09:34 BST 2005

Hi,

autopano-sift in hugin works fine on my environment. Please check the
autopano-complete-mac.sh file and fix the path to your autopano
executables (maybe readme file still isn't good enough). If it does not
work then, please launch HuginOSX from command line and send me the
output (or alternatively see the system log with Cosole.app). As
described in the ReadMe file, the output from HuginOSX does not appear
if simply launched in the normal way.

Thanks
--
   My general MSN, AIM, and E-Mail: ippei_ukai at mac.com