[ptx] multy tiff output

emmanuelfavrenicolin at free.fr emmanuelfavrenicolin at free.fr
Sat Mar 26 22:01:46 GMT 2005

Quoting Paradoxa <para.doxa at tiscali.it>:

> Hello, that is my first mail to the comunity! My problem is that: When I
> come to the stitch point, and I want to get a multy tiff output to use
> enblend after hugin, the program open a windows and ask me to put the
> name for saving wath he is going to stitch, but after looks like is only
> remapping the photos (jpg format) and after remapping he stops and I
> dont get the tiffs files, why???
> I'm getting crazy...
> thanks to who will help me!

there used to be a patch for enblend 1.3 that allowed to work with multi layer
tiff. Unfortunenatly the developper(s ?) didn't care about it and the following
version 2.0 was released without it. The person that did this patch for version
1.3 didn't do one for later version maybe because does not want to loose is
time for "nothing" scared that it wouldn't be integrated again!

So you have to work with multiple file or version 1.3 with the patch (but on
other side version 2.0 is better?)