[ptx] New HuginOSX is out

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Mon Mar 28 16:38:41 BST 2005

Hello everyone,

Finally the semester is over and I'm now in the easter break:) Through
the weekend, I worked on the experimental build of HuginOSX and updated
the files on my web.

Please find them on http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/software/

Big news is that, with new release of Mono for OSX, now autopano-sift
works on OSX as well! I included some related files, so please try it
out.

Sadly, I gave up internationalisation, for now, because wxMac 2.5.1
does not have working Unicode implementation, and newer versions' XRC
is not working. I would love to see both XRC and Unicode on a wxMac
version in the future, but all depend on wxMac project team. (Please
make donations: http://www.wxwidgets.org/fundraising.htm )

autopano-old is no longer included because the better autopano is
working (I can send you a copy if you need it). nona is included as
there was a request from a user of 'clens' utility.

Again, myself didn't do much work on the source code itself, though a
couple of fixes will be committed as soon as I get a connection without
this annoyingly strict firewall. Big thanks to the developers who are
making progress in the main cvs tree.

Cheers,
Ippei

--