[ptx] Fedora Core 3 usage questions

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Sun Mar 27 03:06:40 BST 2005

Hi,
  I am changing my platform to Linux, and I installed Fedora Core 3.
  I have some questions:
  1. Every time I open a folder, then Gnome will display a new window. Thus, if the directories are long, there are too many windows opened. Is there a way to display the content in the original window (parent folder window) instead of opening a new window?
  2. How can I switch Gnome and KDE each other?
  2. My friend's SuSe 9.0 can access Windows drivers like C: D: E: etc., but in Fedora Core 3 I need to use mount -t vfat command to mount them. How can I auto mount Windows drviers at Fefora Core 3 startup?
  Thanks.

Pablo, Welcome back from Kunming, China and have a good holiday!

Sincerely
Yili