[ptx] [ hugin-Bugs-1170360 ] Nona failure with Hugin 0.5 beta 3 (Win32)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 25 06:09:31 GMT 2005

Bugs item #1170360, was opened at 2005-03-24 22:09
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=1170360&group_id=77506

Category: panorama model
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When stitching a (largish) panorama using Nona &
enblend (both as a custom settings job, and using the
"high quality tiff" preset, the rendering of the final
panorama fails when enblend is launched.

The component TIFF files that are (were?) normally
generated at this point were not created, leaving
enblend with nothing to work on.

I have reverted to the Hugin 0.5 beta 2 release, which
does not exhibit this problem.

I have not tried running with the "multiple tiff"
option - I only though about it after I reverted hugin
to the older version.

Contact details are 'hugin -= at =- d-silva.org'.