[ptx] gentoo ebuilds

Scott R. Little little at cs.utah.edu
Fri Mar 4 19:18:02 GMT 2005

On Friday 04 March 2005 12:15 pm, Brian Innes wrote:
> Just thought I'd let you know that I have sucessfully got the latest
> 0.5beta2 ebuild to emerge on my amd64 machine.
>
> Autopano-2.2-r1 is another matter though as it requires
> libgdiplus-1.1.4, which I am having a diffult time emerging on my amd64
> machine (for difficult read impossible!)
>
> Has anyone been succesfull?

Nope.  Are you using the ebuilds by latexer for the mono stuff including
libgdiplus?  He provides them as an overlay and I suppose they work for him,
but they won't build for me and haven't had enough time to look into the
errors much.  If someone has a path to get this built I would love to hear
about it as well.

Scott

--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else use
it, and get a new one every six months.