[ptx] GPL incompatible licenses in hugin

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Wed Jun 22 11:25:44 BST 2005

On Wed 22-Jun-2005 at 11:42 +0200, Stanislav Brabec wrote:

> Our legal team evaluated hugin licenses.

> .. it contains following licenses, which conflict with GPL:

> src/include/vigra_ext/PhaseCorrelation.h:
> src/klt/klt.c:

I believe that these are used only by the 'automatch' and 'autopano'
experimental tools in the src/tools/ directory.

There should be no problem removing them from the hugin source as
I'm not aware that anyone actually uses them.

Does this mean that suse would package hugin?  Note that
'panosifter' is an experimetal tool too - I believe that users are
more likely to use the independent autopano or autopano-sift SIFT
implementations

--
Bruno