[ptx] Re: Stiching panoramas together

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Wed Jun 22 07:14:38 BST 2005

if the problem is boost location, you should pass it's directory with
--with-boost parameter, but before that check configure script. hugin
assumes that boost includes are in subdirectory, but in boost version
1.32 they are in boost root directory, so they are not found.

the solution is editing configure script, line 24476 from
ac_boost_includedir="$withval/include/boost$BOOST_VERSION_" to
ac_boost_includedir="$withval"

ps. i don't know wether original poster is sunscribed and there is no
email address in quoted mail

--
  Rich