[ptx] thoughts for hugin UI, post 0.5

Rob Park rbpark at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 00:15:34 BST 2005

On 6/4/05, Rob Park <rbpark at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Actually the center button should do what you want, at least in rc1.
> > Have you tried it?
>
> I haven't tried it in rc1. I just remember it only working with
> relatively narrow panoramas (I'd guess 180 degrees or less).

Ok, I just tried this in a recent CVS build of hugin, and it "kinda"
works. The panorama just barely stretched past the right edge of the
preview window, I think there was only half an image wrapping around
to the left side. I hit the "center" button and it did shift it left
so it didn't wrap it around, but it didn't center it properly, either.
There was still a large empty space on the left edge of the output
TIFF files (which is to say, the preview window wasn't perfectly
centered, it was off to the right a bit. Not so much that it would
wrap around, which is good, but enough that it was noticable).

--
Urban Artography
http://artography.ath.cx