[ptx] XRC for 0.5 release

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Sun Jun 5 20:39:00 BST 2005

Hi,

Basically, the new xrc files, originally meant for an idea of post
0.5 Stitcher panel design, were merged into 0.5 in order to avoid
static box widget that has "annoying" (not "serious") bug. However,
the one currently on CVS, especially stitcher panel, still does not
look very good on Mac.

I have experimented with a few other styles and thought it would be
better to use lines, which has less difference from the original
design style using Static Box. Here are my idea of xrc files I have
made so far.