[ptx] apologize !

Franck Barbenoire fbarbenoire at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 4 22:47:14 BST 2005

Hello everybody,

excuse my last message which has nothing to do with the PTX list ! just a
mistake.

well, just to say something more than above, I would like to tell you I
maintain the necessary Slackware packages for hugin. All the packages are at
the bottom of my personnal Slackware page :

http://franck.barbenoire.free.fr/slackware/slack.php#PACK_PANOTOOLS

Franck Barbenoire

--
Ma clé publique PGP : 0xD73F161C