[ptx] panoglview from cvs - core dump

douglas wilkins dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 13:00:26 BST 2005

--- Rich <rich at hq.vsaa.lv> wrote:

[snip]
> > Short term solution:
> > replace
> > $ACLOCAL || exit $?
> > at line 89 of bootstrap with:
> > $ACLOCAL -I /usr/local/share/aclocal || exit $?
>
> yep, this got me past configure. unfortunately make failed :)
> output attached
>
> In file included from panointeractivecanvas.h:16,
>                  from panoframe.h:22,
>                  from panoapp.cpp:35:
> panocanvas.h:146: error: parse error before `{' token
[snip]
this seems to indicate that wxGLCanvas is not declared. Normally because
wxUSE_GLCANVAS is not defined.
Suggestions/Questions:
Did you check the output of your wx configure run to see if opengl was found?
maybe use --with-opengl on the wx configure line?
do you have a gl library on your system?

regards,
Doug