[ptx] Hugin Snapshot 050602

douglas wilkins dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 12:49:17 BST 2005

Hello all,

I have just put up another new snapshot of hugin. It should fix most of the
bugs reported over the last two weeks.

* Updated translations
* Enblend option on the stitcher panel is now saved
* Images can be moved up and down in the order on the Images tab
* Config error on Slackware should be fixed (I can't test)
* The "output layered tiff" preset on the stitcher tab now works correctly
* The redraw errors seen when scrolling the various panels should now be fixed
* The control points tab is now cleared correctly when selecting "New project"
* Various other small (non-visible) fixes

Please report any problems to the list :-)

As usual, it is available at:
* Source code
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/snapshots/hugin-0.5_cvs050602.tar.bz2
* Windows Installer