[ptx] Hugin and enblend problems

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Wed Jan 26 22:15:21 GMT 2005

stuart taylor schrieb:
> Hello
>
> I don't suscribe to the list and I hope you don't mind this message I
> have downloaded hugin and all the files needed and extra files just
> yesterday and followed the guide that was suggested to use it.  I found
> the created tiff files made weren't compatable with enblend because of
> the compression that was used to create it.  There was no mention of
> this on the page and I don't see a way to fix it.

The windows executable of enblend 2.1 was not compiled with support for
compressed TIFF files, which nona produces. Until a new version of
enblend is available from the authors, I provide a enblend build with
complete TIFF support. It is available on:

http://hugin.sourceforge.net/snapshots/windows/enblend-2.1.1_win32.zip

I have added that to the download page and the FAQ.