[ptx] [ hugin-Bugs-1105133 ] win32 enblend 2.1 fails with AdobeDeflate error

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 19 09:42:08 GMT 2005

Bugs item #1105133, was opened at 2005-01-19 04:42
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=1105133&group_id=77506

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When I use the enblend output from Hugin I get
AdobeDeflate errors in the enblend window.  I've been
able to use enblend by outputting multiple tiffs and
then resaving them (in irfanview) uncompressed.  If
there were an option for Hugin to output uncompressed
tifs I think it would work.