[ptx] hugin dependencies

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Mon Jan 3 22:37:54 GMT 2005

On Mon 03-Jan-2005 at 14:15 -0800, David Grant wrote:

> Can someone please confirm these dependancies for hugin for me?
>
> media-libs/libpano12 (don't have a specific version requirement here)

I'd recommend requiring 2.7.0.8 or later as the build script now
creates the necessary PTOptimizer tool by default.

> sci-libs/fftw-2*

Yes, note that hugin doesn't work with fftw-3

> virtual/jdk

You don't actually need sun jdk.  Though you need either gcj or
sun jdk headers to build libpano12.

> media-libs/vigra-1.3.0* (is this really required?

A vigra installation isn't required, all the necessary vigra headers
are now included in the hugin package.

--
Bruno