[ptx] wxWidgets 2.5.4 and hugin ---> "windows.h : Not such file or directory"

douglas wilkins dgswilkins at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 26 08:24:48 GMT 2005

http://www.email-lists.org/pipermail/ptx/2005-February/003160.html

> It turns out that the platform.h file included in
> wxWidgets defines __INTEL__
> symbol when either i386, __i386 or __i386__ is
> defined:

[snip]

> This didn't exist in the previous 2.5.3 version.

Which is why I missed it completely when looking at
the original problem! :-( I test using 2.5.3 and 2.4.2

> But the panotools.h file from libpano12 (2.7.0.8 and
> also the CVS) defines the
> symbol __Win__ when __INTEL__ is defined :

[snip]

And all the way back to at least panotools 2.6
Looking at it a little more closely, this is just
plain wrong. __INTEL__ is defined on Intel platforms,
not just on windows platforms. Removed in panotools
CVS.

Unfortunately, this still leaves us with the problem
when people are using older versions of panotools with
newer versions of wxWidgets, so I have committed your
fix (with a small change only) to hugin CVS.

This should solve Edouard's problem too.

Thanks for the help :-))

regards,
Doug