[ptx] gentoo ebuilds

Brian Innes brianinnes81 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 07:33:34 GMT 2005

David Grant wrote:

> Looking forward to 0.5. There are 10 people on the CC list for the
> hugin ebuild. I'd say that is a pretty good interest in the gentoo
> community when you have 10 people subscribed to a new-ebuild-related
> bug on the bugzilla.
>
> In gentoo we have the following ebuilds in bugzilla/testing:
> -hugin
> -enblend
> -autopano-sift
> -libpano12
> -clens

Good stuff David!  I'm a gentoo user and I'm looking forward to getting
hugin, enblend and autopano-sift working via ebuilds! At the moment I
have compiled hugin + enblend by hand but I prefer to use ebuilds
wherever possible.

Keep up the good work!

PS. I did try the hugin_0.5beta2 ebuild but it didn't compile. May be
something wrong at my end and I only had a quick look at it last night.

--
Brian