[ptx] gentoo ebuilds

Scott R. Little little at cs.utah.edu
Sun Feb 20 01:05:18 GMT 2005

On Saturday 19 February 2005 05:58 pm, Hal V Engel wrote:
> Does anyone know if there are Gentoo ebuilds for hugin and related tools?
>  I was able to find one for panotools (it was masked for my arch ~amd64).

Not official ones.  There are some unofficial ones floating around you should
be able to search the list archives and find them.  I just grabbed panotools
and hugin from CVS.  They work w/out a problem.  I haven't been as lucky
getting mono and the related libraries (required for autopano-sift) going on
my amd64 gentoo box.  I am getting closer though.  Does that help?

Scott

-Wernher Von Braun