[ptx] autopano-sift 2.2: match refinement

Rob Park rbpark at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 00:41:58 GMT 2005

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:33:36 +0000, Bruno Postle <bruno at postle.net> wrote:
> On Sun 16-Jan-2005 at 23:46 -0800, David Grant wrote:
>
> >Is anyone else getting an error about a missing gdiplus.dll library?
>
> Yes you need to have libgdiplus installed.  You also need the
> libgdiplus headers in place when you compile, otherwise the library
> looks for gdiplus.dll instead of libgdiplus.so.

I figure I should add this little tidbit for future reference:

You need libgdiplus-devel as well as libgdiplus. For some reason it
worked just fine for me at first, but I tried using autopano-sift
today and it kept crashing with the gdiplus.dll error, and I couldn't
figure out what was going wrong. Then I installed libgdiplus-devel and
it's fine now.

--
One Guy With A Camera
http://rbpark.ath.cx