[ptx] clens usage?

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Sat Feb 19 12:16:12 GMT 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 12:46 -0500, Marc Lavallée wrote:
> I tried to use clens without success.
> I can't specify a lens, even if my lens profiles are available to clens.
> Can I see a working example?
- Make sure you have $CLENS_PROFILE defined correctly, I.e.
to /foo/bar/profile.txt (which includes all other profiles)
- Get a photo with EXIF-Data of a camera for which you have profile data
- execute "clens --Lenses photo.jpg". It's not intuitive but mandatory
that you specify a jpeg containing valid & supported EXIF!
- Make sure you have nona in your path
- Pick the Lens from the lens list above and run:
    clens -l "My Lens Name" photo.jpg

HaJo
--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>