[ptx] Hi from China

Yili Zhao ylzhao at vip.sina.com
Thu Feb 17 08:06:30 GMT 2005

Hi Pablo,

>As for all the improvements for fisheye stitching.. Unfortunately the
>idiot I bought the Peleng from didn't include the M42 -> Canon EOS
>adapter (which he said would be included)... So I'm in China now, with
>an fisheye, but without a possibility to mount it on my 300D.
>Does anyone know a place in Bejing that could have that kind of
>"exotic" stuff? I have been told that "sheyingcheng" might be a good
>place to look, but it wasn't open today.

Because 08 Feb - 16 Feb are Chinese traditional Spring Festival, so people do not work in these days. Maybe you should wait for some days. In Beijing, the photography city (sheyingcheng, in Chinese) is a good place to purchase corresponding tools, and "zhongguancun" is the biggest digital products market.

Sincerely
Yili Zhao