[ptx] hugin 0.5 beta2

spec at webtech.pl spec at webtech.pl
Sun Feb 6 04:35:18 GMT 2005

Hello,

  I have another small problem with importing from pto. In my fisheye
images in ptgui I first cropped it on the sides so the center of the
circle is the center of fisheye image - the circle is actually converted
to a square and in pto file the image line is:
o f2 y-97.4879 r0.485707 p-3.35528 v=0 a=0 b=0 c=0 d=0 e=0 g=0 t=0
C318,1720,-70,1332

hugin currently ignores it, but it would be cool if it supported it, or
for now recalculated the crop numbers into x shift(d) and y shift(e).

  I'm glad you bought fisheye, Pablo - I'll know my pain ;)

--
thanks,
Marek