[ptx] 0.5b2 - yaw anchor bugged?

Kevin Krumwiede kjkrum at comcast.net
Sat Feb 5 05:58:55 GMT 2005

I'm relatively new to hugin, so I may be doing something stupid.

I've been working on a pano with 0.4, and I was getting pretty
comfortable working with it.  Then I upgraded to 0.5b2, and strange
things started happening.

The first thing I noticed was that 0.5b2 does not seem to be respecting
which image I have designated as my position anchor.  Every time I
optimize the image, the yaw position in the preview is different.
Wildly different.

In general, if I were to optimize the image, look at the preview, and
then optimize again without changing anything, the second preview should
look the same as the first, correct?  But that is not the case.

I'm using the precompiled binary on WinXP.

Any ideas?

Krum