[ptx] cvs, build problem with pano12/queryfeature.h

Andreas Hirczy ahi at itp.tugraz.at
Wed Feb 2 16:58:34 GMT 2005

"Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh)" <jean-luc.coulon at wanadoo.fr> writes:

> > You could use the debian package at
> > <http://itp.tugraz.at/Comp/debian/dists/sarge/desktop/binary-i386/libpano12_2.7.0.8-2_i386.deb>
>
> Thanks for the information... I have juste "debianized" the CVS.

Same here - but also for hugin, enblend and panoglview. Unluckily I have no
toolchain for mono, otherwise I'd debianize autopano also.

> It should be interesting to have the links on Hugin site updated: it
> becomes difficult to find the whole struff now.

Pablo, could you set a link to my repository - it seems,
<http://people.debian.org/~jordens/> does not carry a hugin package at all,
although there are some entries in his arch repository.

If you d like a more official place, there is another debian maintainer who
has packages at <http://people.debian.org/~pfrauenf/>, but mine are currently
more complete and up to date.

Andreas
--
Andreas Hirczy <ahi at itp.tugraz.at>                   http://itp.tugraz.at/~ahi/
Graz University of Technology                          phone: +43/316/873-81 90