[ptx] stitching 3 pictures with hugin

Michael Galloway mgx at ornl.gov
Tue Dec 20 17:46:48 GMT 2005

denly, there is typically some 'cruft' around the edges of stitched pano's. i usually
just open my pano in an image editing application, gimp in my case, and crop the pano
to an appropriate size.

now i'm really just getting started, but it seems your pano did not stitch very well.
was there some trouble setting control points?

-- michael