[ptx] [ hugin-Feature Requests-1379730 ] Add dialog to modify all image positions at once

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 13 18:36:52 GMT 2005

Feature Requests item #1379730, was opened at 2005-12-13 10:36
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550444&aid=1379730&group_id=77506

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
There is currently no way to modify the parameters of
all images at the same time. Example use cases:

 - Camera has been held vertically, ie. all pictures
need a roll +/- 90 degrees

 - Panorama should be rotated left/right (= yaw) 20 degrees

 - Pre-arrange images in a 360 degree panorama by
setting yaw from -180 to 180 (see Hugin FAQ example)

Add a button to the Images window which would open the
following dialog

 - check box "Apply to all pictures"
   <disables/enables>
   Number widget "First" Number widget "Last"

 - 3x (one for yaw, pitch and roll)

   check box "modify XYZ"
   <disables/enables other widgets>

   combo box "Fixed" / "Rotate" / "Range"

   Depending on combo box:

     "Fixed":   Number widget
     "Rotate":  Number widget
     "Range":   Number widget "From" Number widget "To"

 - The usual Done/Apply/Cancel buttons

I've attached the perl script I have written to do
these kind of modifications directly on the .pto file.
It should clarify the functionality.