[ptx] nona and PTstitcher

Daniel M. German dmgerman at uvic.ca
Mon Dec 12 23:18:50 GMT 2005

 manouchk> enblend use to handle multiple tiff but not after the 1.3 to 2.0 transition.
 manouchk> It works well with multiple tiff output from hugin.

If I remember correctly (I have not used it for a while) PTstitcher
can preserve the different layers and creates layer masks for the
final panorama at the same time that it blends their exposures, can't
it?

One of the problems I have with enblend is that it does not preserve
layer masks. This makes it very difficult match exposures of complex
panoramas.

dmg

--
Daniel M. German                  "A mind of moderate capacity
                                   which closely pursues one study