[ptx] Import Projects

Rafael Nussbaum rafael.nussbaum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:44:14 GMT 2005

Hi all,
I just wondered, if there is a way, to import an existing project in
hugin to another project., In other words, is it possible to save a
project which consists for instance of a picture with its control points
(for perspective correction)/ two pictures with each one its own control
points and the common control points and import this project file (or
only the control points and settings for the picture to another already
existing porject?
Rafael Nussbaum
P.S. Thanks to the developers to such a great tool for panorama
creation!! After using PhotoStitch which has been delivered with my cam,
I thougth, that I can forget to make nice looking panoramas. But
PanoTools and furthermore Hugin made me not only dream on but even
realize my ambitions. Thanks