[ptx] help needed

Thomas Seidl thomasseidl at devitek.com
Mon Dec 5 20:45:26 GMT 2005

Hi,

We were told there maybe a freelance programmer here that might be able to work full time on a project that involves the sift algorithm and image manipulation.

Please email me, (preferably if you are in the UK) for further information, with a few details about yourself, like qualifications and experience.

rgrds

Thomas Seidl
Operations Manager
Devitek

Direct:   +44 (0) 20 7837 2633
Fax:   +44 (0) 20 7688 2222
mailto:thomasseidl at devitek.com

Devitek Ltd
Unit 6
146 York Way
London
N1 0AE
United Kingdom

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the authors own
and may not reflect the views and opinions of Devitek Ltd.

This email and any attached to it are confidential and intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please let us know by telephoning or emailing the sender.  You
should also delete the email and any attachment from your systems and should
not copy the email or any attachment or disclose their content to any other
person or entity.  The views expressed here are not necessarily those of
Devitek Ltd affiliates or subsidiaries. Thank you