[ptx] hugin and ptsticher under linux

Hal V. Engel hvengel at astound.net
Sun Dec 4 20:24:05 GMT 2005

I think you are confused.  There is no libpano 2.7.0.14.  The last version
that was released was 2.7.0.11 and it is buggy.  You should be using 2.7.0.10
which is available of sourceforge.  On many Linux distros libpano is
available as a standard package.  So first check your distro to see if it is
available.  It may have a slightly older version (2.7.0.9 or 2.7.0.8) and if
it is not too old is should be OK.