[ptx] hugin has problems with particular imageset

manouchk manouchk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:22:18 BST 2005

Le Jeudi 25 Août 2005 03:51, Rich a écrit :
> pablo.dangelo at informatik.uni-ulm.de wrote:
> > Zitat von Rich <rich at hq.vsaa.lv>:

there is a preview window made for this. In that preview window there are 2
buttons that helps you center and adjust field of view.. (to center well the
pano you have to specify a picture that is near the center as a reference
picture...)

--
"If something happens to me, the name of the person responsible is Bush"
                                                             Hugo Chavez