[ptx] Fwd: 64 bit version of PTStitcher and libspano12 ? [jean-luc.coulon@wanadoo.fr]

Hal V. Engel hvengel at astound.net
Mon Aug 15 20:21:51 BST 2005

On Monday 15 August 2005 07:28 am, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
> Le 15.08.2005 16:03:52, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) a écrit :
> (forwarded because a wrong From address)
>
> Hi,
>
> Are they 64 bit versions of PTStitcher and the libpano libs?
>
> Regards
>
> Jean-Luc

PTStitcher is only available as a 32 bit binary.  The source code for it was
never make available.  Libpano and PTOptimizer are both available as source
code and I have had 64 bit versions of these running on my machine for some
time now.  Nona can also be built as a 64 bit binary and on my machine it
blows the doors off of PTStitcher when stitching larger images.

Hal