[ptx] 360 degrees

glennrbarry at optusnet.com.au glennrbarry at optusnet.com.au
Thu Aug 11 02:35:38 BST 2005

I'd love to know the difference between the library that Pano2QTVR uses and Panocube.

I get errors with certain Cubics, and I tried for hours to get Pano2QTVR to make one that I could view yesterday without success. Then managed to make one straight away with Panocube that worked.

I do know the difference is that the working ones use Photo - JPEG as the codec and non working ones use SGI Photo - JPEG which is a Photo JPEG/Motion JPEG video codec particular to my system. If I just have to move or temporarily rename a quicktime library I'd be happy to know which one.

Thanks

Glenn