[ptx] 360 degrees

manouchk manouchk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:45:04 BST 2005

Le Mercredi 10 Août 2005 11:29, Markku Kolkka a écrit :
> michael crane kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika keskiviikko, 10.
>
> elokuuta 2005 15:03):
> > Is it necessary to go as far as the canon 20d to produce these
> > panoramic images for computer.
>
> No. Any camera can be used.

yes any camera can be used, as for me I have a olympus C40 zoom and it's
possible to do some great panos. The limitation I think is the vignetting
which is quite high on that camera so that even with enblend, when the pano
is printed it is possible to see the seems between photos (even with 50%
overlap!)
You can also win some times with a Wide Angle Lense if you want to a 360x180°
pano!!

> > What is the criteria to decide which camera ?

it depends a lot on what you are willing to do and how much you want to spent!