[ptx] Distortion parameters problems in Hugin

Sean Houghton sean.houghton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 05:47:49 BST 2005

I'm using distortion parameters (a,b,c) identical to those in the
*_profiles.txt files that work perfectly in other panotools tools but
don't produce the correct results in HuginOSX.

Am I doing something wrong?  These are the same coefficients that
other tools use, right?

P.S. I downloaded the source to see if I could figure it out, but the
time allotted for me to find the problem has been exceeded - it was
nice to see some familiar design patterns in use :)

Sean Houghton
www.mungosmash.com