[ptx] Panotools and Hugin compile for Debian

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Thu Sep 30 16:26:51 BST 2004

On Thu 30-Sep-2004 at 16:48 +0200, Philipp Frauenfelder wrote:

> I have compiled and packaged the Panotools [1] and Hugin [2] for
> Debian (unstable) on amd64 and i386 and put the packages here:
> http://people.debian.org/~pfrauenf/

Great, just a note about your package versions:

    hugin_0.4pre20040917-1
    libpano12_20040917-1

pano12 does have a version hidden away in the version.h file,
currently it is "2.7.0.4".

There are also two utilities in the 'tools/' directory that you
should build:

- "PTOptimizer" (required by hugin to do anything other than basic
  optimisation)

- "panoinfo" (tells you the library version).

You should probably also build "enblend" as this is now part of the
hugin workflow:

    http://www-cad.eecs.berkeley.edu/~mihal/enblend/

(apologies if this is already packaged for debian)

--
Bruno